Thursday, March 27, 2014

Show us your nails!

I love my wraps. Seriously, I am my best customer and have a decent "stash" building (just don't tell my hubby that!).  I also switch out my warps about every three days (due to me wanting to always try a new style and truth time: I pick at my nails which means I pick at my wraps which means I almost always break the seal, I am working on it but hey for me it beats biting my nails AND I get a new style on those fingers of mine!).

Do you know what I do with every nail wrap swap? (Besides admire them and go "you are soooooo cute!")  I take a photo of my nails every time. I randomly post on Facebook but I always try to post them on Instagram (you can follow me here http://instagram.com/stefaniecraftynails ) And I do take the standard "nail photos" but I do also make an effort to change it up a bit and not do the tried and true photos, its me after all I always have to take my own path!  Here are just a few of my more recent "#nailstagram"












What about you?  Are you a Jamberry-aholic?  Are you on Instagram?  Let me know in the comments!

No comments :

Post a Comment